Monday, April 02, 2007

My immortal phone

A brief history of all the phones I've had...
Samsung A460 - I thought it was the coolest phone ever until someone showed me a color photo on their screen.
Motorola V300 - Wonderful phone, was a little bulky but I loved it, until someone showed me their sleek Razr.

And now....I have a Razr V3 phone. Just after I got it I got the news that they had a Razr V3.1 or something. Anyhow I am happy with this one. Its got an aluminium casing and a very good encapsulation preventing it from acting weird incase of a water splash or something.

I was happy with this phone until someone showed me a MDA Smartphone that could do pretty much everything except give you a wake up kiss and coffee.

So I am on a mission to break this phone...

Preetha put my phone in her pocket and got into the chill waters of Lake Tahoe...3 mins later she said "sugu I love you"...I said "Ok dear I love you too...what did you do now?"...she reached for her pockets and pulled out the phone.

I was angry...(Psst...secretly I was happy ;) ) and told her the phone is broken and we are going to have to get a new one now. But miraculously it has survived till today. I dipped it in water again recently 'by mistake' and hoped it would create some sparks and just die out...but Razr wouldn't die!
I dropped it several times...on the pre-text of "mistakingly" elbowing it off the table, off the chair and everywhere...but it lives...

I carelessly put it in my bag that contained a ton of junk and threw it on my shoulder hoping that when I open my bag I would see a decapitated body of what I called my Razr phone...but no....it would not die...it lay there in the bag as 'one piece' as ever...

A few scratches here and there wasn't enough...I had to prove to Preeths that it was broken...I flipped open the phone and put it on the bed and went to sleep, hoping the next day it would have broken into two...but at 6 in the morning the alarm on it went off as if to tell me 'I am still alive...'

As I type this entry...there it is...sitting next to the laptop, recharging....waiting...patiently...to take revenge on me...die on me purposely when I am on an all important call...

4 Comments:

Blogger Preetha@Indeed said...

Now that I have read this, you are never going to get a new phone ever again! heh.

I bet you are thinking that bloggger should support "wife filtering" on your posts now, huh?

9:51 AM  
Blogger bubbles said...

ur lev haz bleinded yew. it was crater lake that we witnessed the terrible anger of the anniyan over wet Razr

1:16 AM  
Blogger Sugavan said...

Deeps, you are right it was Crater Lake...I dont know what my 'other personality' sees.... :)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Harini Sridharan said...

Pree, even if he does conspire to get a new phone, ensure he only get the firefly.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home