Thursday, August 10, 2006

Random inflictions

So we all hear life is random, therefore I randomly picked up racquetball and started playing it 3 months ago. And I get really good at the game with all my random variety of shots.

I used to randomly play with a bunch of guys who pass by.

I've twice hit the face of guys. Both cases dangerously close to their eyes.

Once it was a really quick shot on the back of this dude. He had a red crater like formation on his back the next day I saw him.

The worst perhaps was when I made this guy run rapidly around the court and in his excitement he fell down and dislocated his knee cap. Imagine your knee cap, now imagine it was moved to the side.

I myself went and banged my jaw against the far wall in the court. It hurt like hell!

It's part of the 'learning process' I guess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home