Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My top 10 of all time...

So I sorted my songs on my iTunes by play count and this is the top 10 songs I have listened to:
1) Push It - Static-X
2) I am with Stupid - Static -X
3) Bled for Days - Static-X
4) Different Problem Same Solution - Violent Work of Art
5) Closer - Nine Inch Nails
6) New World Order - Violent Work of Art
7) Sweat of the Bud - Static-X
8) Violent Work of Art - COMA
9) Got the Life - Korn
10) Duality - Slipknot

I am a big NIN fan so only one song featuring from Trent Reznor kind of sucks, but a top 20 would have gotten more NIN songs. Static-X rocks anytime! This list will change once I start listening to KMFDM. Their song 'Power' is in one word - Amazing!!

Then there is Rammstein, which I listen on my iPod all the time. Zwitter, Sonne and Stripped are awesome.

Then there is Bodies by Drowning Pool. The list goes on...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home