Sunday, March 18, 2007

You, Me and Nintendo Wii

So Preetha got me the Nintento Wii for my birthday! Earlier we had previewed it at one of my friend's house and I knew at that moment I was either going to get the Wii or steal it.

So it was a pleasant surprise when I got it. Immediately I shut out all my senses and started playing the Wii Sports ( I am a pro in tennis now and climbing up rapidly :))

Things have changed a lot now.

Picture this. I am playing tennis and get a difficult point and I shoult "Who the man?...WHO DA MAN....?......"
Preetha is all angry by now and walks up and says "Hey...what is more important...me or that?"
I simultaneously shout "We (Wii) da man....WIIIII"
All she hears is 'Wiii'

Preetha thinks it is a threat, but I think she has already lost the fight...lol!

I don't blame her. It's like being married to two women and trying to attend to both is a trick :)

On a lighter note though, this is a great toy to have! I get a great workout everytime I am done playing a few games of tennis or a few rounds of boxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home