Tuesday, March 27, 2007

11 things....

Eleven things I want people to know about me, since I don't know if I will have time to talk about all of this on my death bed:
0) I shot myself twice with a BB gun. Once below my lung...since it was through a shirt I pulled up my arm sleeve and shot myself on the bicep on the bare skin...ofcourse I drew blood on the second occasion...why did I do it? I don't know...
1) I can't tie my shoe laces correctly. If I tie them they come undone in 2 hours...if I am running on the treadmill they will most certainly undo and I have to stop and tie them back again.
2) Everytime I hit the restroom most of the times, if not everytime, I forget to pull my zipper up
3) Everytime I drink from a can or coffee mug and when I bring it down, I most certainly will splash some on my nose or eyes.
4) If I am careful not to commit (3) I will definitely spill some on my shirt or pant
5) When I cook, I will always add more salt than required...ending up having to throw what I cooked away
6) I like to listen to metal, I listen to it when I am asleep, when I am awake and in between. I hate it when someone interrupts me.
7) I have weak triceps
8) I am actually very dumb...people who already know this will concur
9) I am afraid of going bald...guess this is every man's nightmare...
10) I'd like to die at the time and manner of my choosing, I dont want to live to be too old and become senile and dependent

1 Comments:

Blogger Vidhya Kaushik said...

good one :-)
but still doesnt help a new person to know about u...so write something that can speak about your character, what you expect out of friends etc. your 11 things shouldnt be about me, but what i think may be??--but still i enjoyed reading

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home