Thursday, May 17, 2007

FAK...hahah

This is a chat I had with a customer via sametime (our company's official messenger). I have removed only her last name, but none of the other contents have been modified. Read it any number of times if you have to, every word here has something funny to it. HINT: FAK sounds like the f-word

1:11:31 PMSugu...Hey Lisa
1:13:35 PMSugu...quick question, can one Load Number have only one FAK?
1:25:08 PMLisa...I'm not sure i understand
1:25:09 PMSugu...i thought of calling you, but your line is busy, I am trying to understand what a FAK is
1:25:43 PMLisa...sure.. so if I am the customer and I authorize a payment to you then you give me a FAK
1:26:11 PMSugu...but can the FAK be blank? I get NULLS
1:26:18 PMLisa...you shouldn't, FAKs must populate with values and from one seler nly, you cannot have two FAKs
1:26:19 PMSugu...i will sametime you once the report is updated with the changes thanks :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Babs said...

ROTFL..thats a good one machi....
hilarious.....Lisa was probably in the same freq too....LOL

we use Sametime too..and guess what I use Load Number (LDNM) a lot in most of our tables implementations too....

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home