Monday, April 30, 2007

Year Zero or Cannibal? Can I have both ;)

Ok, I have listened to both the albums. I thought they were both crappy when I listened to them first. I thought Trent lost his balls and Wayne Static wasn't getting high enough.

But all I had to do was...listen to the songs one more time.

Some of my favourites from Year Zero are 'God Given', 'In the Twilight', 'Meet your Master'...ofcourse 'Survivalism' (which I watched a bazillion times and got tired of)

Cannibal has ofcourse 'Cannibal', 'No Submission', 'Chroma-matic'.

Year Zero is organic and haunting. You could torture someone, cook them up and eat them and this album could provide you the ambience.

Cannibal is an all hell breaks loose attempt by Static-X that only Static-X can do.

Listen to both, chances are you will like 'Year Zero'. Most people are repulsed by the shouting of Wayne Static, but to me it's lullaby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home