Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sugu by day and....Stereotype Destroyer all day

I assume people who know me well know that I suffer from a mild case of MPD (no movie inspiration here). I do things when I am watching myself do it sometimes...weird.

One of my personalities that has sprung up is a 6 foot 5 inch long haired black skinned woman called Stereotype Destroyer. Periodically you will see an article titled 'Stereotype Destroyer says...' and you will know what it's all about. We had people stereotyping hispanics, blacks, rednecks but not much on Indians, or atleast that I know of...

2 Comments:

Blogger Harini Sridharan said...

>> I assume people who know me well know that I suffer from a mild case of MPD.

ok, correction: People who know you know that you think you suffer from MPD.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Sugavan said...

correction: People who know me think they know the guy who thinks I have MPD

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home