Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A few Orkut patterns - EXCLUDING Me

Profile Picture: To qualify the picture has to have 1) A beautiful smile with the teeth showing up 2) The hair fluttering around, making it look natural 3) sunglasses on is a bonus 4) The most important part is this: If the person is not staring at the camera directly and is looking away or looking down it's a shoe in.


About Me: It usually will be 'Nothing to talk about me', 'Nothing significant about me' or 'Get to know me'. But there are the defensive 'hot' girls who say 'DO NOT SCRAP ME'. Unfortunately everyone wants to get attention but they don't want to show it! Ah the hope!

Interested In section: I really want to check 'Dating' but what would others think of me?

Personal Section:
headline: I really want to say 'I am the most handsome/ beautiful person on earth' but I can't!

first thing you will notice about me: I am handsome/ beautiful! (But if I said 'Nothing' or 'I am a freak' or 'I am normal'...it makes it even better!

best feature: I really want to tell the truth but they don't have the option here! So I'll just say 'Not on list'

2 Comments:

Blogger Vidhya Kaushik said...

Patterns --Are these for guyz or girls?

4:56 PM  
Blogger Sugavan said...

Both...

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home