Saturday, August 09, 2008

Tution money






















I Saw this ad on Sulekha that totally ticked me off! On a bright sunny day Mom calls the daughter and with smiles she says 'I'll send tution money, coz i got a heck load of it and not sure what to do with it...'
Daughter who had time to open a bank account and instead stashed up all her money under her bed is worried. Of course the story ends happily with her opening a bank account instantly, mostly through her wireless connection at home and getting the money. Woo-hoo!!! Now here is a rendition of how it actually happens (Disclaimer to Dad folks: This is entirely fictious :P) Disclaimer 2: No sons were killed in the process of making this article!


delete1

3 Comments:

Blogger bubbles said...

:-)

5:59 PM  
Blogger scritic said...

Ha ha - so true -- I actually had a friend in school who used to say "Oh, my Dad just sent me some money". And I used to go "Just like that?" And he wouldn't know what I was talking about ... some people are so lucky.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Harini Sridharan said...

:)) :)) apt photos you chose!

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home