Sunday, December 16, 2007

I am Legend - 3/5

Its tense, taut and scary at places. My previous article I wrote couldn't have come at a better time :).

Without giving much away here is a gist, Will Smith is the last man left in NY, possibly on earth. He survives by living on supplies around the city. His few days are shown here. There are a few scenes in the movie that i like:
1) The lion fighting for food with him.
2) The time he meets another woman, his human interaction skills disappearing completely when he forgets to thank her for the injury stitch
3) When Sam, his dog dies - I saw my dog die in front me too, so I share the feeling!

The ending is like a slap on your face, but then again, I couldn't think of a better way to end it, because if they had dragged it any further trying to justify the ending it, it could have diluted what makes this movie what it is...a legend.

I'd give it a 3 out of 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home