Wednesday, August 29, 2007

@ Starbucks...

I dreamt of Starbucks today and decided to go get me some...
6 am...and this huge line of people ahead of me. Waiting patiently reading all those obscure writings on the wall I await my turn.
The guy ahead of me is ready to order. He goes "I want a venti 'extra caramel' caramel non fat macchiato.....blah blah".
So I thought why can't I be a jerk too?
Here is what I ordered "Venti Iced Non Fat Tazo Chai Latte, 1 extra pump of Chai, 1 shot of Espresso and with just a cube of ice"
2 seconds later...I go "Actually make that Soy milk will you?"
I kid you not, the lady behind me whooped us all. I sat down and wrote down what she ordered and here it is:
Venti non-fat half-caffeine soy latte with 1 pump mocha, 2 pumps caramel and 1 pump peppermint, high foam, non-fat whip, steamed milk at 185 degrees, 1 packet of Splenda (shaken, not stirred), few drops of Whole milk and an extra sleeve

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Preetha@Indeed said...

LOL. I quote from this page that someone sent me about the new rules for 2006 http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/newrules.asp.

It’s called the Starbucks Asshole detector Test. It goes like this: If you hear someone at Starbucks order a “decaf grande half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, ... with one Sweet-n’-Low and one NutraSweet,” you’re in the presence of an asshole."

The lady takes the prize and you come a close second ;).

10:15 AM  
Blogger Sugavan said...

But uhhh I only asked for a Chai :D

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home