Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Texas Chainsaw!!!

So on Saturday evening (the day before leaving for India) I took my bike out and managed to somehow drop it on it's side. The mother weighes 380 lbs and I never really was a fan of putting that much weight on my back. So I knocked a couple of neighbors doors, but it being Saturday evening, there wasn't anyone. I then saw one neighbor's fence open (down the street) and decided to walk all the way down.
I walked into the fence, expecting a 50 lb Pitbull or Wimaruner to jump and tear me apart. Instead I saw a guy standing with a chain saw in his hand and wearing a mask. Below him was another guy lying on his tummy. I wasn't sure if I had to call the cops or just run.He moved forward with a 'Hello'. I said "Hey, I dropped my bike can you help?"
He just said "I'll be there in a bit".
I stared at the lifeless guy on the ground. After a few tense seconds the guy got up and held a nail and said "There it is".
Anyway got that bike lifted up and parked in the garage again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Harini Sridharan said...

:o !!!!

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home