Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mudhalvan vs. Obama

Here are the tasks that Mudhalvan does in a 24 hour period:
1) Kicks some eve-teasers rear
2) Arrests everyone including the former Chief Minister for corruption
3) Takes adhoc phone calls and fires government officers for their mis-deeds
4) Asks everyone to pay their taxes for one day
5) Slips out of his office to romance his lady love
6) Has a gun fight in the village
There are more for sure, but I can't remember.

Obama's 24 hour period:
1) Call for Gitmo prosecution halt
....

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginda said...

Tell me about it.

Tch Tch.. Efficieny to be learnt from our drama folks I say

2:26 PM  
Blogger Sugavan said...

Obama ku paal avishegham who will do? :)

I can, but I'll be shot attempting to pour anthrax laiden acid or something...hehehe

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home