Tuesday, September 25, 2007

update on my speeding ticket...

So I've requested 'Meh Lord' that I'll be taking the defensive driving course and I was looking for online websites that'll offer me the convinience of being at home in my pyjamas while sipping coffee listening to some aged Hispanic dude saying "Amigos, drive safely or El Cop-o will get you".

But after checking this website out -http://www.comedydefensivedriving.com/Online-Course.php I think I'll most probably hear an Asian comedian going "Haroooo Drive safry or Chaak Noorris will keek your butt!"

Apparently they take the 'comic angle to life' pretty seriously!

I got a ticket about 100 miles away from home, now that's what I call...carrying a joke too far!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took a similar course and thought it was extremely funny. It was Texas Defensive Driving The test questions were so easy that was really funny as well!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home