Saturday, May 14, 2005

A dialogue from the movie Collateral

Not exact but something like...
In this endless universe, with millions of galaxies, our galaxy is one speck of dust, and within it is earth and on it you, me and him( a guy Tom cruise kills earlier)

Which got me thinking....no one in China cares if I stamped on an ant in Dallas. Likewise would God care if a tsunami hit and killed 300,000 people, when he has a whole universe to manage?
Where does he have time(here I assume time is constant throughout the universe considering God can teleport himself to any part of it instantly) to save an innocent rape victim or that ant I am about to stamp?
The answer is he doesn't!
Probably that is why prayers are said during the day and crimes are committed during the night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home